Welcome to week #12 of the You Link It; We Make It Link Party, the recipe sharing link party with a twist! Every week we make, and review, our favorite recipes from those linked up!
|BLT Wafflewich @ 4 Son R Us|
Kim of Knock it Off Kim
- Follow your hosts.
- Link up your best recipes.
- We will each pick one recipe to make, review and share.
- We will also select an additional two features.
- As a feature, your recipe and blog will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles, and you will also be invited to pin on our group Pinterest board!
My feature this week is a simple and yummy recipe from 4 Sons R Us – her Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato Waffle-wich! It was a rough week around these parts with multiple cases of stomach flu, the end of school year craziness, and the rapidly approaching last week of the One Room Challenge. I swear, I was down for one day, and it feels more like I lost four. How does that happen? Anyway, quick and easy was what I needed and 4 Sons R Us delivered!
Homestyle frozen waffles and pre-cooked bacon made this a snap to put together.
Waffles were the perfect vessel for all that tasty mayo.
Great recipe from 4 Sons R Us. Thank you!
Be sure to check out Uncookie Cutter’s review of chocolate chip peanut butter cake!
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link-up as many of your favorite recipes as you would like.
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and link back to one of our sites on your post or your link party page.
- Will make one recipe from those submitted each week to make and feature.
- Will share our personal pictures of our result.
- Will also pick two additional recipes each to feature. All six features will be shared out through our social media accounts. All feature owners are invited to the pin on our group Pinterest board.
- Will send a reminder each Wednesday morning to come back and link up again!