Can you believe it’s week #19 of the You Link It; We Make It Link Party? This fun party has a twist! Every week we make, and review, our favorite recipes from those linked up!
|Sweet and Spicy Chicken Kabobs @ Real Girl’s Realm|
Here are the hosts of You Link It; We Make It!
Kim of Knock it Off Kim
- Follow your hosts.
- Link up your best recipes.
- We will each pick one recipe to make, review and share.
- We will also select an additional two features.
- As a feature, your recipe and blog will be promoted and shared across our social media profiles, and you will also be invited to pin on our group Pinterest board!
Now onto the recipes and our features!
Grab a button if you were featured!
|Sweet and Spicy Chicken Kabobs @ Real Girl’s Realm
There is nothing better than a quick, easy and tasty recipe for those hot summer days. These sweet and spicy chicken kabobs from Real Girl’s Realm fit the bill!
The kabobs marinate in KC Masterpiece barbeque rub which made the entire process so simple!
I added red onion to mine – I LOVE roasted red onion, and cooked them on a rack coated with cooking spray in a 450 oven for about 40 minutes.
Mine were finished when the edges were just slightly charred, and the chicken was cooked through. Delicious – the baked pineapple had a bit of a smokey, sweet flavor. I served with rice, although I will be checking out that pasta salad soon!
Thank you so much to Mary for such a fun, easy and tasty recipe!
Be sure to stop by and say Hey to April! She made this amazing looking Peanut Butter Cheesecake in Chocolate Cups!
Now, it’s your turn to share!
- Follow your hosts on social media.
- Link-up as many of your favorite recipes as you would like.
- Please hop around and check out some other recipes – share the love!
- Grab a button and link back to one of our sites on your post or your link party page.
We, in turn:
- Will make one recipe from those submitted each week to make and feature.
- Will share our personal pictures of our result.
- Will also pick two additional recipes each to feature. All six features will be shared out through our social media accounts. All feature owners are invited to the pin on our group Pinterest board.
- Will send a reminder each Wednesday morning to come back and link up again!
*Please note, linking up gives your hosts permission to share your photo and your recipe across social media, with proper credit of course.